The Cameron Parish Jail
Contact numbers for the Jail: 337-775-2125 Main Office: 337-775-5111 or 800-440-5111 Warden Office: 337-775-2127
The Jail is located inside of the Cameron Parish Law Enforcement Complex. The jail can hold up to 88 inmates. The jail can hold up to 16 women and 26 men(max), 20 men(min) 8 Juveniles, 4 med, 2 Isolation blocks (holds 2 each) , and 10 holding cells.
The Warden of the Cameron Parish Jail is: DAVID FRENCH
The Correctional Officers of the Cameron Parish Jail:
RUSSELL DOMINGUE, JESSIE RICHARD, SEAN EUBANKS, MIKE BRIGGS, BLAKE HEBERT
TONYA DOXEY , KARA WIGLEY, CHELSI SKERO, DAENA TRAHAN
Correctional Officer has to bring the inmates down for their visits.
They have 3 ways to post a bond for someone in jail:
1) Property bond: When posting a property bond. You must go to the Tax Assessor Office and get a description of the property you will be using to post the bond, you also need to tell them the amount of the bond. That way they will know if you have enough property to cover the bond. Once you get that paper work, you need to bring it to the Clerk of Courts Office they can check the property for any judgments on the property. Once these 2 steps have been completed, bring the paper work to the Jail.
2) Cash bond: When posting a cash bond you must put up the whole amount of the bond in cash.
3) Surety bond: Is when a bondsman post the bond to get the inmate out of jail. You have to pay the bondsman 12% of the bond amount, plus any of fees they charge.
4) All bonds have a $30.00 fee to cover the paper work.
1) Tuesday and Friday from 10am to 3pm.
2) Each inmate is allowed up to 3 visits on each visitation day
3) No cell phone, purses, or hand bags are allowed back in the visitation area. Please lock all your personal property up in your vehicle
4) No suggestive clothing shall be worn when visiting inmates.
5) Must have form of ID.
1) Inmates are allowed to have money put into their commissary account. It has to be in form of a money order made out to the inmate.
2) Commissary orders goes out each Tuesday morning at 9am
3) Money must be posted to the Inmates account by 8am each Tuesday morning.
1) Inmates are allowed to receive mail while in jail. All mail must be send to Post Office Box 1250 Cameron, LA 70631.